Puppy Socials are for healthy puppies up to 20 weeks old. Groups are small and divided by age, size, and play style. Owners are present and receive feedback from our skilled trainer on understanding their dog’s body language, play style, and other useful information. Puppies must have received their first round of vaccinations (DA2PP) plus 7 days and first deworming. Rabies is not required until age-appropriate for your puppy as deemed by your veterinarian. A copy of your puppy’s vaccination record is required in order to participate.
What you get:
- 30 minute socials allow for plenty of playtime while ensuring puppies don’t get over-stimulated
- Help your pup learn the social skills they need to be a well-adjusted adult dog
- Groups are carefully managed by a professional trainer to encourage appropriate play skills and ensure a positive experience
- Better than the dog park or PetCo – puppies are grouped by age, size and play style and are of known vaccination history
- You’re sure to go home with a tired and happy pup.
What to Bring:
- A healthy puppy! Please do not bring your puppy if he is showing any signs of illness. Things to look for are: sneezing, coughing, hacking, vomiting, diarrhea, or lethargy.
- A 5-6′ Leash with your puppy attached.
- Lots of yummy treats
- A copy of your puppy’s vaccination record (unless you previously uploaded it with your registration).
Puppy Social Rules:
- Mod.Dogs Canine Coaching maintains the right to disallow any puppy from attending any social for any reason.
- Puppies must appear healthy and parasite-free.
- Owners are responsible for the behavior of their puppies.
- Staff will ask you to monitor your pup for specific behaviors and interrupt them when they occur.
- You must stay in the room with and keep eyes on your puppy at all times.
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
Puppy Socials (ages 8-20 weeks):
Sundays, 10-10:30 a.m.
$10 per session
$45 for a 5-session package
$80 for a 10-session package