Private coaching is ideal if you want more personalized instruction, wish to work on specific skills, or if your dog isn’t quite ready for group class yet. You’ll benefit from customized training plans and one-on-one instruction.
Who benefits from coaching?
- People (and dogs) who want to build a relationship with their dog through teaching foundation skills (aka manners or obedience) in a positive, fun, and beneficial way.
- Dog parents who are willing to put the time and effort into working regularly with their dogs on homework assignments.
- Anyone who wants to address specific behavior issues like jumping up, nipping/mouthing, potty training, walking politely on leash, and more.
- We start with an initial consultation to determine your training goals and create a coaching program to meet your specific needs.
- You meet once a week with your trainer to learn how to train behaviors based on your goals.
- Receive weekly homework assignments and work with your dog on your own during the week.
- Multi-session packages of 4, 6, and 8 weeks are available.
- Initial Consultation (60-90 minutes) – $80
- 4 sessions $260
- 6 sessions $360
- 8 sessions $440
- Packages include free, unlimited phone and email support.
- After packages have been used, additional sessions can be purchased for a reduced hourly rate – ask your trainer!
- Payment for the initial consultation is due at the time of service
- Payment for future sessions is due at the end of the initial session
- Multi-session packages (pricing listed above) are available at a discount if paid in full
- Packages must be used within 6 months of initial purchase
- Cancellations require 24 hours notice or you will be charged for the missed session
- Cash, check, or credit cards accepted
Get started today in 3 Easy Steps!
- Fill out this form or call 503-994-6721
- You will then be emailed a link to an online form to gather comprehensive information about your dog’s history, this must be completed within 48 hours of the initial consultation
- Set up a time to meet with your trainer.