Please help us limit the spread of COVID-19 by following these policies:
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
- Only one handler per dog per class is allowed in the building.
- Face coverings* are required to be worn when in the training center unless health factors prohibit you from doing so safely.
- Sanitize hands with hand sanitizer (provided) before and after class.
*DOGS and FACE COVERINGS: If you are concerned that your dog will be uncomfortable in a group class where humans are wearing face coverings, consider enrolling in a Virtual Class instead. Please note that dogs in group classes must also be comfortable around other dogs and people, with minimal pulling, barking and lunging.
We’re doing our part to limit the spread, too. Please note that we will:
- Disinfect chairs and other surfaces before and after class.
- Limit class size to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Wear face coverings during class and instruct from appropriate physical distance.
- Prop doors open before and after class to allow for contactless entry/exit.
- Stay home if we feel sick and communicate regularly about class postponements.